New layout New
Thanks to Hikaru (she is milkydrops on the lj community) I have a customized layout! \o/
I took her css base and modified for my purpose... I still don't have a clue about how to make the test float around the icon on the posts, however i'll try to fix it in another moment because it's late and i have to start studing again tomorrow morning...
I changed the account to base again, cause i couldn't stand the advertising anymore. This means i'll have no more 15 icons to use but only 6... I'm thinking to make new ones because i don't think that the actual are so good...
Well There'll be time for this too, for now i go to sleep ...
Oh the header is taken from one of the wallpaper i made. You can find it on my DA account: http://katychan83.deviantart.com/ :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment